On the afternoon of July 14, Falun Gong practitioners and supporters from the Eastern United States rallied at Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. to call for an end to the persecution of Falun Gong in China, to bring Jiang Zemin to justice, and to support the 243 million people who have quit the Chinese Communist Party and its affiliated organizations.
- Militarized Labor Training and Indoctrination: Xinjiang Schemes Exported to Tibet
- Chinese Property Tycoon Ren Zhiqiang Sentenced to 18-Year in Corruption Case
- Germany, France, UK Rebuke Beijing Over South China Sea
- FBI Director: China Sees Itself Waging Tech War Against US, Seeks to Steal Research
- London, UK: Student Renounces the Chinese Communist Party